- Industry: IT/Software Services
- Location: Kasturba Road, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Role: Client Account Management
- CTC: As per market standards
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Experience: Min. 4 – 5 Years
An ideal candidate for this position should be well acquainted with client management and relationship building.Working experience with Microsoft clients will be an added advantage.
- Handling Small and medium scale enterprise accounts for PAN India customers.
- Update knowledge of customers on our products, service offerings and licensing.
- Leading key projects/initiatives to improve operations, value delivery and success with customers.
- Understanding customer needs, providing responsive services to customer issues and building relationships with key customer contacts.
- Able to identify customer existing sales opportunities that meet financial parameters & Execute on customer reach plan which results in generating additional business and drives customer loyalty.
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and the migration team for feature requests, design change requests and product roadmap to improve the customer cloud experience.
- Understand and support the overall Strategy for the customer handling. Manage technically and politically complex situations and demonstrate ability to defuse them.
- Working with Services Sales Executives for Contract Renewals and closure.
- Conduct Technical Seminars and trainings for customers.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Preferably MBA (Marketing/IT) with a technology background.
- Good at relationship building.
- Knowledge of various Microsoft Products and their Licensing i.e. OS, Server, CRM, Cloud etc.
- Stay updated on Microsoft products, technology.
- Guides the development of standards and ensures alignment of strategic initiatives.
- Consults with business leaders to ensure understanding of the business requirements and future strategic direction of the business/function.
- Interacts with stakeholders and has the executive presence to influence direction, sell ideas, roadmaps, and approaches.