Executive Assistant to Managing Director
- Experience Level: Min. 0 – 3 Years
- CTC: As per industry Standards
- Employment: Full Time
An ideal candidate for this position should be a seasoned professional with experience in Organization Management. As an Executive Assistant to Managing Director the role will encompass the entire organization and its functioning. Candidate selected for this role will have a 360 degree view of the organization and will be groomed to take up a prominent leadership position.
- Ensuring effective functioning of the office of Managing Director.
- Facilitate communication and co-ordination with internal personnel and external personnel.
- Monitor and follow up on all communication on behalf of Director.
- Managing and organizing meetings and draw up internal as well as external minutes of the meeting and follow up for the committed actions on behalf of the person you are reporting to.
- Look after the day to day- routine activities and correspondence.
- Review and maintain schedules and appointments
- Work closely with the leadership team to provide seamless support to the group.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding action items on multiple projects.
- Identify avenues for increasing operational efficiency and new business opportunities.
- Maintain and analyse data from various departments for quality and cost optimization.
- Completing reports, maintaining schedules and plan.
- Be the foremost point of contact for external customers during Directors absence in Office or whilst on business trips.
Skills & Qualifications:
- MBA from tier-1 or tier-2 institute or equivalent with some work experience (not mandatory though)
- Should have exceptionally strong work ethics
- Should be a quick learner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, good writing skills and should be able to do market research and build presentations/documents.
- Good execution skills, ability to divide the complex tasks into smaller ones and follow through to closure
- Should be a self-starter and go-getter
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and deliver in tough timelines.