Lead Test Engineer
G7 CR Technologies India Pvt Ltd, is expanding its team and is on the lookout for goal-oriented, self-driven and motivated individuals, to support the next phase of company’s growth strategy.
- Industry: IT/Software Services
- Location: Kasturba Road, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Job Level: 400
- Role: Lead Test Engineer
- Job Title: Lead Test Engineer
- Date of Joining: TBD
- CTC: As per market standards
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Experience: Min. 8 – 10 Years
This position will gather, refine, and test business requirements. Produce a quality assured software/components with quality documentation and timely reporting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should have knowledge and experience of handling complete STLC independently with experience on working with bug & test suites tools.
- Develop, document, review and execute test cases, scripts, plans, procedures, and test infrastructure (manual and automated) for project.
- Contribute to creating process, best practices, guidelines, training to peer.
- Participate, contribute, analyze, explain business discussions with stakeholders.
- Follow all agreed QA processes and best practices.
- Perform all aspects of QA to ensure quality goals are met, functional, system, and regression testing activities.
- Should be expert in testing web API’s & web applications.
- Should be expert on Automated Testing tool such as Selenium (with python/java) & JMeter.
- Should have at least basic knowledge of Structured and Non-Structured databases.
- Should be expert in Java or Python and should be ready to learn and implement any new language/technologies as and when required based on team/project demand.
- Overcome all technical challenges within team/projects.
- Handle multiple projects in parallel.
- Should effectively coach and manage teams & projects and other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, BCA/MCA - Computers
- Certification on Manual and Automated testing
- Language Skills – English
- Mandatory: Java/Python, Selenium, all manual testing, SQL & No-SQL DB, JMeter, MSOffice
- Optional: Microsoft Azure, Docker
- Should have great logical understandings, and desire to work in fast-paced environment with Agile team
- Should be individual & team contributor, self-manageable, energetic, confident, quickly adaptable to new skills/tools.
Key Performance Indicators -
- Maintainable, reusable & Quality Documentation & Programming
- Negligible/Lessor UAT/Production bugs
- Estimation vs completion of work assignment
- Productive hours
About Us- G7 CR is one of fastest growing Cloud solution provider in India, with offices across, India & Singapore. We are increasing our footprint across other countries, i.e., UK, US, UAE & Russia to cater to increasing global demand for Cloud solutions & services. G7 CR has realized a growth of over 200% in revenue over the last 2 quarters & has a strong sales pipeline to propel the growth well into the future. We are looking for dynamic, self-driven & motivated individuals to support the exponential growth & further our market reach.